POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Texture Library : Re: Texture Library Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture Library
From: ryan constantine
Date: 29 Feb 2000 19:04:35
Message: <38BC5ED8.8002B396@yahoo.com>
it's in the help file.  i think it's in the tutorial part.  basically, after
you make some textures you click on file->export in the material editor,
select the materials you want to include in the export, click export, and a
save dialog pops up and you can either add to an existing library or make a
new one.  stir occasionally.  let stand 5 minutes before serving.  enjoy.